How do I save an Image on the PS Vita?
If you have navigated to our site using your PS Vita and you’re ready to download the wallpaper onto your PS Vita, use the following steps.
You can save images onto your memory card for the PS Vita system and view the saved images in (Photos).
1. Navigate to the wallpaper you want e.g. http://www.psvitawallpaper.co.uk/batman-the-dark-knight-rises-ps-vita-wallpaper/
2. Click the image once to get the high resolution 960 x 544 PS Vita Wallpaper
3. Touch and hold the image until the save menu appears.
4. Tap [Save Image] > [Save].
5. Navigate to the Photos folder and add the Wallpaper to your PS Vita.
If your not sure on how to set the wallpaper to the background of the PS Vita click the following link: How do I change my PS Vita Wallpaper or Background.